Garlic Bread Kids Oodie
If you order 2 or more items from us at the same time, they will be sent together. This means we have to wait until your full order is in-stock to dispatch it.
*Strikethrough price will be discounted with code HOLIDAY35 taking the end value to $59 Offer is limited and can end at anytime.
- The Kids Oodie is a super soft hooded blanket. It is designed for children aged from 3 to 13 years old and measures 75cm long.
- With toasty-warm sherpa fleece on the inside and buttery-soft, Toastytek™ flannel fleece on the outside, your youngster will feel like they’re hugging a thousand cuddly koalas.
- Machine washable and no fuss. Just toss it in the washing machine and that's it!
- Your little loved one can wear it virtually anywhere: camping trips, family movie night, sleepovers with friends, snuggling with their pet, and so much more…
- Buying the Oodie as a gift? All packages come with a FREE gift wrap bow!
To ensure compliance with Australian safety regulations, we have fit this product with a high fire label. Please keep away from heat and flame.
We use Australia Post for most of our deliveries, and do deliver to Australia and New Zealand. You can expect your parcel within 2-8 business days from when it leaves our warehouse. For New Zealand we offer express shipping which is calculated at checkout.
Christmas Delivery Dates
We recommend ordering your Christmas gifts as early as possible to receive them prior to Christmas Day. Our couriers have provided cut-off dates to order prior to, so you can receive your Oodie goodies in time.
- Order by 9/12/2022
- Order by 16/12/2022
Please note: Although our delivery carrier has quoted us these expected delivery times, sometimes life happens and they aren’t able to deliver within this timeframe. When this is the case, your tracking number may show a ‘delayed’ delivery date.
Oodie Care Instructions
Oodie Care Instructions
- Hand / machine wash using cold to warm water (40°c maximum is suggested)
- If machine washing, ensure a gentle cycle is selected
- Use only very mild detergents (approved for wool/ silk)
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid mixing with other colours
- Do not iron
Shop now. Pay later.
favorites to cart
Select Afterpayat checkout
Log into or createyour Afterpay account,instant approval decision
Your purchase will besplit into 4 payments,payable every 2 weeks
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees may apply. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Click here for complete terms.Loans to California residents made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.© 2022 Afterpay
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever.
No impact on your credit score.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Over 1 Million
WHY BUY FROM US?
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS.
100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Highest quality material, that guarantees exceptional experience and comfort.
100% Cruelty Free
DO YOU LOVE BEING WARM AND SNUG?
THE OODIE IS LIKE A GIANT COLOURFUL HUG.
IT IS PERFECT FOR:
Summer Camping Trips
Those Frosty Cold Mornings
Watching Movies With Friends
- Rated 5 stars1 year agoSusana V.
"ohhhh so soft and fluffy mummy!" It's what she said as she tried it on. My 3yr old loves it! I had to have a second one so I can alternate them between washes.SVSusana V.Was this helpful?
- Rated 4 stars1 year agoMel V.
The oodie is comfy, soft and warm. But the oodie is shorter the the adv, about 10cm shorter...over-all is nice.MVMel V.Was this helpful?
- Rated 4 stars1 year agoPoppy H.
I loved the Oodie but the only thing is that if your tall or ten and above should get adults if you prefer oversized like me. Other wise I adore the Oodie and recommend it to any one who can get their hands on one!!! :)PHPoppy H.Was this helpful?
- Rated 5 stars1 year agoNoah W.
Jeeze i wasn't expecting for them to be that SOFT AND CUDDLEY!
My mum got one and i tried it on and went WOW MUM CAN I PLEASE HAVE ONE?NWNoah W.Was this helpful?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.